来源:未知 发布时间:2016-09-05 15:36:14 整理:一品高考网
1. How did the woman feel when she was called by the head?
A. She was pleased. B. She was relaxed. C. She was nervous.
2. What is the woman doing?
A. Offering help. B. Asking for help. C. Asking for permission
3. Where does this conversation take place?
A. In a bookstore. B. In a library. C. In the post office.
4. How much does the man have to pay?
A. 20 dollars. B. 30 dollars. C. 40 dollars.
5. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman will go to the airport by taxi.
B. The woman is asking the man for advice.
C. The woman's car has broken down.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。
6. On which day of February will the painting class start?
A. 16th. B. 18th. C. 20th.
7. How many times a week will a learner go to the painting classes?
A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times.
8. How much will a member of the Painting Club pay?
A. $ 140. B. $ 100. C. $ 70.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。
9. Where is the man living?
A. 17 Mallett Street. B. 70 Mallett Street. C. 17 Marett street.
10. Which house is on fire?
A. Number 16. B. Number 18. C. Number 20.
11. Why is there nobody in the house on fire?
A. They went shopping. B. They went to work. C. They went abroad on holiday.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-14 题。
12. What is Mr. Carson doing when Mr. Prince calls him?
A. Attending a meeting. B. Having a talk with his customer. C. Having lunch with his friends.
13. What’s Mr. Prince’s telephone number?
A. 68621427 extension (电话分机) 4063.
B. 68262714 extension 4306.
C. 68261427 extension 4036.
14. When can Mr. Garson ring Mr. Prince according to the woman?
A. In the morning. B. After lunch C. It is not mentioned.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 15-17 题。
15. What do we learn about the woman?
A. She is 20. B. She is too old. C. She swims every day.
16. How old was the woman when she was famous?
A. She was twenty. B. She was thirteen. C. She was fifteen.
17. What do we learn about the woman from the dialogue?
A. She took part in the Olympic Games.
B. She still swims for international competitions.
C. She used to swim thirty-five miles every day.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18-20 题。
18. Where did Henry Ford come from?
A. Germany. B. America. C. Australia.
19. How much did Henry get every week when he worked in a machine shop?
A. $2.15. B. $2.5. C. $5.
20. Which of the following is NOT true according to the speech?
A. Henry began to work for money at the age of 6.
B. As a boy Henry enjoyed repairing watches and machines.
C. Henry was the inventor of the first car.
Hank Viscardi was born without legs. He had—not legs but stumps(残肢) that could he fitted with a kind of special boots, People stared at him with cruel interest. Children laughed at him and called him ‘Ape Man’ (猿人) because his arms practically dragged on the ground.
Hank went to school like other boys. His grades were good and he needed only eight years to finish his schooling instead of the usual twelve. After graduating from school, he worked his way through college. He swept floors, waited on table, or worked in one of the college offices. During all this busy life, he had been moving around on his stumps. But one day the doctor told him even the stumps were not going to last much longer. He would soon have to use a wheel chair.
Hank felt himself got cold all over. However, the doctor said there was a chance that he could be fitted with artificial legs(假腿). Finally a leg maker was found and the day came when Hank stood up before the mirror, For the first time he saw himself as he has always wanted to be——a full five feet eight inches tall. By this time he was already 26 years old.
Copyright © 2006 - 2011 www.gaokw.com Inc. All Rights Reserved 一品高考网版权所有